ICSRS 2019 International Conference on Recent Social Studies and Research
Organized in cooperation with EUSER - Belgium and CEMAS Sapienza University, ICSRS 2019, will be held in Rome at "Sapienza University" on 25-26 October 2019, as in-person, poster presentation and virtual forms. All the accepted papers in Education, Business, Economics, Language, Literature, Interdisciplinary and Social Sciences will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN and in one of the 10 Scientific Journals.
Conference Venue: CORIS Department Sapienza University, Via Salaria, 113, 00198 Roma RM, Italy
* You will receive an acceptance letter with an invoice within maximum 5 days after submission based on your abstract. Upon the payment, you will receive the receipt and an invitation letter. Your full paper later on, will be reviewed and accepted automatically. The review process is for quality improvement.
Acceptance Procedure (How it works)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your proposal within 10 days and send you an acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You join the conference!
25 October 2019, Friday
14:00 – 15:00 Registration & Coffee
15:00 – 17:00 Opening Ceremony & Plenary Session
17:00 - 17:30 Coctail
26 October 2019, Saturday
08:00 – 09:30 Session I
09:30 – 10:00 Coffee
10.00 – 11.30 Session II
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch
Travel and Accommodation: The fee does not cover these costs as the authors need to make self arrangements. We suggest using online booking services such as booking.com or tripadvisor.com.
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal as downloaded permanently as print ready PDF -e-book with a cover page).
*An abstract or poster will be enough for participation. In this case the abstract will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN. If you send a full paper, then, it will be published both in the proceedings book and in one of the 5 journals.In both cases the authors will receive the same certificate.
** In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book
*** Virtual: Your full paper, abstract, poster or power point file will be presented permanently at the online academic discussion platform. The term "virtual" does not appear in the certificate. Includes virtual presentation in sessions, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book